Thursday, September 16, 2010

an update. :D AND a failing grade. :|

I haven't updated this blog for months now so here I am obviously updating it again because I'm kinda bored and  I want to share something about my day so.. yeah. I'm kind of having a problem right now it's because of my grades in math it's kind of low. Well, actually it's VERY low! pffft.

I'm really sad seeing my grades in math turning into something that i kinda expect that will happen but I'm not blaming my teacher or dragging her into this because I also know that it was my fault why I got a low score and it's because of my absences and lack of participations in her class. And if you're asking me why I'm not participating it is because I AM NOT INTERESTED! :DD

Naaaaah. I'm just kidding I'm quite interested to learn about our lessons but I don't really get it. I'm just too slow when it comes into this kind of subject or should I say when it comes to dealing with numbers. I'm not really into that kind of stuffs.


that was my face when I saw my effin grade. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment