Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All souls day.

Why does people have to leave you unexpectedly? Why do they have to leave without saying goodbye?

 hmm.. when I was still young the thought of going to cemetery's (not to mention at night)  freaks me like it gives me chills not because it's cold but because of thinking that those people that are buried six feet under might get out of there tombs. tss. I know, I know it sounds so hilarious but that is when I was still young, well I'm not saying that I'm already old but back in the days when I am still afraid of those things. ( I'm still. Actually, but I don't freak out that easily anymore. *grins*) But now? When we visited my relatives I kind of miss them specially my aunt. Who knows that she will die young? No one. Sometimes I thought that if she hadn't been ill, if she hadn't died, I know that every time November 1 strikes the calendar we will all be in the same place for me it's like a family get together because it's just the only day that we could all be together but now that she had already passed away I doubt if we could still do that. I really doubt! But if that happens then it will be a miracle. HAHAHA!

Anyway, this year was like a shocking pace of my life because one of my childhood friend died. I was really shocked when I heard about the news it was so sudden.When they informed me that he already died I was like "what the h*ll are you talking about? Is this some kind of a joke?" but at that moment my heart was already beating fast. Everyone did SO NOT expect it because he was healthy and he also joined in any activities just like playing basketball and other boys stuffs, so what happened shocked everyone including me. I know that we're not so close but I really felt sorry that I was already unconsciously crying my heart out because of what happened to him. I am planning to visit him but I still don't know when.

So my update ends here. thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment