Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About Me.

if i will fully describe myself then it will be too long for me to say all of it, and honestly i don't really know myself as much as other people know the real me.
So i will just tell you a few things that i know about myself and here it goes.

one word that best describes me is: hardheaded. i am a very hardheaded person and i will literally do everything just to get the things that i want in other words i'm also a brat. ha! ha! ha!
BUT i can be good if i want to and i'm not really good at school, i don't usually study because i'm too lazy for it. LOL. enough with the flaws. let's head to a positive me. :)

i am still kind and respectful even though i have other awful attitudes that even a dog can't eat (as what they told me) haha. but who doesn't have bad attitudes right? even those people that we adore has negative sides and it's just normal for us to have that kind of quality. anyway, i am very fond in reading books that makes sense, i also love watching movies, and i really love to laugh my ass off.

And if you would see me laughing and smiling like nothings wrong or lets just say "it looks like I've got no problem at all" well, think again because in this world we have to be strong to protect ourselves from harsh discriminations or problems that we can no longer bare and for me to do that i just have to smile and laugh for a while to take the pressure away even just for a little time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment