Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Heart Attack! T_T

OH GAWD! i don't know what to do!
my heart is now beating fast, it's like i'll have a heart attack any minute now. gahhd! (please help!)

if you're asking me why i'm feeling like this right now, it's because of my own stupidity (or is it really my fault?)
i don't know what to do. i'm really freaking out and i felt like crying. seriously, if you'll fill in my shoes you'd know what i really feel. i want to die now. (lord, please take me now!) T_T

well, here is the real story behind this.
a few weeks ago every Saturdays and Sundays (until now)  i would always go to my aunt's house because i just want to visit them and have a little fun with them. But! "the other monkey" is really not cool with what i'm doing because she don't want me to go and she really dislikes it but what can she do? or shall i say - what can THEY do? they can't do anything about that because i would really go to my aunt's house and spend the weekend with them and i'm happy here! i'm happy being with them. i'm happy staying at their house. and i'm happy joking around with them! i have something to ask. IS IT WRONG TO GO AT YOUR AUNT'S HOUSE AND SPEND TIME WITH THEM? well, my answer is.. No. it's NOT WRONG! and there is nothing WRONG with it! it's not like i was doing something illegal here and it's not like i'm going at other people's house 'cause definitely - I'M NOT in other people's house! and i don't consider them as "other people" because THEY'RE MY RELATIVES! for god sake! why am i being in the middle of their stupid fight? (yess! it really sounds stupid for me.) How can grown ups fight over something so small? I swear some of adults are so immature. :p
no offense. :))

anyway, i guess this will be the last weekend that i'll be able to spend with my cousins. but i had a lot of fun when i'm spending my time with them. This will be sad for me but it's alright because i know that i can get through with this. This is just a small problem that God gave me and my family because he knows that we will be able to handle this. I hope that soon enough they'll be together again without any hatreds from each other. but. just pure love. <3

3 comments: