Sunday, May 23, 2010

my boring but relaxing day. :D

I decided to go with my aunt at the beach because i want to escape my other aunt (the one who's taking "care" of me) because she's too annoying for me to bare and i can't take it anymore. (well, thats what i think) and seriously, i really dont like her that i think i could die leaving with her everyday and seeing her annoying evil face with glaring eyes (ha!ha!ha! I'm just exaggerating but i'm not kidding and HALF of what i said about her is TRUE!) enough about her i don't want her to be the main character in this thing. Back to the topic i decided to go with them because i'm kinda bored and the truth is i kinda miss them but i can't say that out loud because i think it's   too "cheesy" and i don't like mushy stuffs it just gives me goosebumps. sheesh. i really want to enjoy my time here and spend it with my favorite ever "kulit" cousin faith i really like her to the extent that i can't live without her. (LOL! Just kidding) but i like her because she's so cute and she's so funny that she don't have to do anything to be funny. Hahaha (well you see, she's still a baby thats why.) now you understand why i like her but if you don't then just let it be and just move on. ;) just like what i said i want to have "fun" but it turns out to be the opposite of it. At first it was ok that i can still laugh at the "corny jokes" but time pass by and yeah i got bored. But the nice thing that happened to me that day is i got out of the city and my mind is a bit at peace. I breath the nicest air that i didn't breath for the last century and i like the feeling of being relieve from the tensions in the city even just for awhile. And i like the feeling of being hug by the salty fresh air. And i know that i made the right descision in not staying home with the computer on my face. And it sure hella worth it.  ((:
this thing happened last week and i just want to share it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment