Saturday, November 20, 2010

Big Bang's comeback. "high high" MV.

I'm a true blooded V.I.P. And I'm one of those fan girls who are waiting patiently for Big Bang's comeback and I really can't wait for that day. GAHD! I looked like a crazy fan girl right now grinning in front of the screen like I was a retard. HAHA!

My bias in this group is Choi Seung Hyun or better known as T.O.P and as i was reading some articles in the internet I accidentally opened bigbangupdates.com and viola~
I saw the newest news about them and they were filming the music video of "high high".
The theme of their MV is clubbing and they were partying like crazy.
There are some pictures that I saw in that site. (bigbangupdates.com)

HERE ARE SOME OF THEM.


T.O.P oppa changed the color of his hair. He looked so freaking hawt. >_<

GD oppa and T.O.P oppa 

So there it is. I will be anticipating for this MV. I'll wait patiently!
Fighting oppa's~ keke ^^ 


credits: www.bigbangupdates.com -- for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment