Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goodbye sembreak! Hello teachers!

My sleepless nights will totally be over because tomorrow will start the day that I have been waiting for. (or the other way around?) Books, paper and a pen are the things that I will be using starting tomorrow and I will not anymore gonna start my day in front of the computer and staring at the monitor with my right hand on the mouse because school is sickeningly starting. uggh. I still don't wan't to go to school because I felt like I haven't really started my sembreak yet. How cruel life could get. LOL! 

Ok, I'm just kidding but seriously, I.AM.SO gonna miss the times when I'm still wide awake in the middle of the night with the laptop on my lap and I would unconsciously fall asleep with it still on. haha! I will surely miss the feeling of being thrilled that I might get caught still awake in the middle of the night till dawn.


 I will surely miss the bonding that we had with my ever bff (laptop), I will always treasure the times that we had though I have to abandon you for a bit because of school but it doesn't mean that I won't use you anymore. :) 
 sincerely, your bff. :)


Okeyyy, I am now starting to lose my sanity little by little. haha! Don't take that seriously because I'm just fooling around. :D

anyway, I' m also excited in going to school tomorrow because I will get to see my friends again because I really did actually miss them. It's been two weeks since I last saw them I wonder what their face will look like. pfftt, as if we haven't seen each other for how many centuries. lol. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment