Friday, November 19, 2010

A date with my Friend.

Me and my friend hanged out last Monday, and to be exact it was last November 15. If you're thinking that we ditched our classes well your thoughts were wrong because we don't have to go to school last monday AND tuesday, because there's some sort of an event or a holiday. Well, I really don't know the reason, all I know is we don't have classes and that's it I don't care about the rest as long as there will be NO CLASS then I'm cool with it. (hahaha. I'm soooo mean. :| )

Me with glorryphille at SM Davao.


So me and gloryphille went to the mall. We bought clothes. We ate. We bought clothes again. Well, to be specific she was the only one who kept on buying those shirts and me the poor me looked like her "yaya". tss.  lol. Kidding.
 As she was keep on choosing clothes and I was nearly getting bored. I made a deal with her that after she'll buy all the clothes that she wants we will do something more fun just like Food tripping. And guess what? She agreed to it, so what I suggested worked out. It was so fun because we keep on eating different foods. At first we ate at McDonald then we ate churros then we stop by at an ice cream parlor.  I had a really great time that day. And the next time were going to hang out were planning on going out with my friends or as a group. Hmm. I'm getting excited every time I would picture us having fun at some place. I couldn't wait for that time to come. :)

Here are some of the pictures that we took during that day. Have fun browsing! :)

That's me eating the sundae that we bought.
Me and Her at Mcdo. :)
YUMM! :p

At churros city!! :D

ME and HER. I really treasure her as one of my friends. I know the friendship that we had made would last a life time. :)



1 comment:

  1. ayaw kau palabi ug laag maying, huna hunaa eskwela sa jud

    ReplyDelete