Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh My Lady!

Ever since my cousin introduced me to K-pop I also began to like Korean dramas. It's simply because...it's addicting. Whenever I'm watching a Korean drama on the internet my aunt would always question me "Why do you even watch that when you don't know what they're talking about?" she blurted out with a bothered expression plastered on her face then I would simply tell her that it's because it has a subtitle. LOL! I said it very well. Ha-ha! : DD

Anyway, the drama that I'm currently watching right now is Oh My Lady! I a sure you that this drama is really worth watching when you're bored because it is funny and it has a romantic twist that can make you squeal in excitement. :">




Summary of the story:
A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.” – DramaWiki
So why don't you try and watch it for yourself? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment